2017 Mantis ComposT-Twin
The Mantis ComposT-Twin dual-chamber composter holds almost 25 cubic feet of raw material – that’s 10 bushels in each chamber! Unlike traditional single-bin composters, the Mantis composter allows your compost to “cook” in one composting bin while leaving room for you to fill the second composting bin with more kitchen and yard scraps. Aerator vents on each door allow oxygen into the chamber while vented end caps assure even air flow and proper drainage. Bin contents are fully enclosed and latched to keep out rodents, pests, and other wildlife. No more messy, unsightly compost piles, no odors wafting over to your neighbor’s porch. It’s easy to remove your finished compost. The ComposT-Twin frame is a convenient 32" high for easy loading and unloading. The easy-crank handle and gear mechanisms make the drum easy to turn – even when fully loaded!
- The Mantis ComposT-Twin dual-chamber composter produces a constant supply of compost faster!: Holds almost 25 cubic feet of raw material; Will hold almost 10 bushels in each composting bin (almost three 30-gallon trash bags of material); Overall size: 65? wide x 66? high and 41? deep.
- This composter helps take the guesswork out of successful composting: Aerator vents on each door allow oxygen into the composter; Vented end caps assure even air flow and proper drainage of excess moisture; Interior “fins” help to mix material as drum is rotated; You’ll have higher quality composter, faster
- No more messy, unsightly looking compost bin in your backyard. No odors wafting over to your neighbor's porch: Composting bin contents are fully enclosed; keeps out rodents, pests, and other wildlife; 2 latches on each door ensure contents stay in the chamber when rotating the composter
- Mantis ComposT-Twin is easier to turn than other composters; and you don’t have to get on your hands and knees to unload finished compost: No back-breaking work to mix and aerate pile – just turn the gear-driven handle; Sturdy, tubular frame sits 32? off the ground for easy loading and unloading; Easily unload finished compost directly into a wheelbarrow or garden cart
- Capacity: 12 cu. ft. in each side. Two 10-bushel capacity bins (186 gallons total) for composting. Each side holds approximately three 30-gallon trash bags of material.
- Drum Material: Non-toxic powder-coated galvannealed steel, rust-resistant. End caps and divider made from BPA-free, food grade plastic.
- Frame: Steel frame; sits 32 in. off the ground.
- Size: 65 in. W x 66 in. H x 41 in. D
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Air Circulation: Screened vents in the end caps
- Turning: Gear-driven handle on frame
- Color: Brown
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 14 days* (* Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.)
- Guarantee: 60 days
- Warranty: 2 years consumer warranty.
- 12 cu. ft. in each side
- 41 in.
- 65 in.
- 66 in.