2015 Mantis CT08001 The Back Porch ComposTumbler®
Makes Compost in 4 to 6 weeks. The Back Porch ComposTumbler was developed for backyard composting. If you have a city property or a very small yard, this little composter was designed just for you. The frame includes two wheels so you can take the compost right to your flower beds and garden areas. You can add to it each day for continuous composting.
- Aerator/drainage unit on the bottom combined with screened vents on each side allow the proper air intake and the release of excess moisture, without spilled compost.
- Convenient wheels let you take the compost directly to your flower beds and garden areas.
- Holds up to 4 bushels of materials to make plenty of compost for smaller gardens and flower boxes.
- Insulated high-density polyethylene drum lets you compost in cooler weather.
- Turning grooves let you grip the drum to turn it.
- Drum Capacity: 5 cu. ft. Holds up to 4 bushels (37 gallons) for composting; over one 30-gallon trash bag of material
- Size: 37" H x 31" W x 26" D
- Drum Height: 7" off the ground
- Drum Materials : Double-wall, high density polyethylene with insulating air cell. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Polyester powder-coated black steel tubing, with two wheels
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage unit on the bottom
- Air Circulation: Screened vents on each side
- Turning: Indented grooves on drum allow grip for turning
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 4 to 6 weeks*
- Guarantee: 60 days
- Warranty: 2 years
*Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.
- 5 cu. ft.
- 26 in.
- 31 in.
- 37 in.