2015 Mantis CT02001 Compact ComposTumbler®
Makes Compost in 14 days! The Compact ComposTumbler was developed in the 1990's specifically for home composting by suburban gardeners and homeowners who garden on smaller properties. This composter has all the same quality and speed of the bigger model, with half the capacity.
- Aeration/drainage units on the door allow the proper air intake for oxygen-hungry bacteria and the release of excess moisture, without spilled compost.
- Convenient, gear-driven, easy-to-spin handle makes it easy to turn even a fully loaded drum.
- Holds up to 9.5 bushels of material to make plenty of compost for medium size gardens.
- Interior mixing fins assure thorough mixing as you turn the drum. Prevents material from sticking to the sides. Produces faster decomposition.
- Sturdy, galvanized steel wall construction is rust resisant, gives long-lasting use batch after batch.
- Drum Capacity: 12 cu. ft. Holds over 9.5 bushels (88 gallons). Up to three 30-gallon trash bags of material.
- Size: 43" H x 42" W x 33" D
- Drum Height: 12" off the ground
- Drum Materials: Non-toxic galvanized steel, rust-resistant. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Tubular steel with black powder-coated finish
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Air Circulation: Screened vents in the end caps
- Turning: Gear-driven handle on frame
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 14 days*
- Guarantee: 60 days
- Warranty: 2 years
*Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.
- 12 cu. ft.
- 33 in.
- 42 in.
- 43 in.