2015 Mantis CT01001 Original ComposTumbler®
Makes Compost in 10-14 Days! Here's the garden composting product that started a revolutionary new way to make compost nearly 40 years ago! It's easy to load. This batch composter has the largest capacity of any we offer - it holds up to 18 bushels It's easy to turn. It saves time and labor while providing you with a steady supply of your own homemade compost in just two weeks (or less!) Easy as 1, 2, 3! 1. Just load it. 2. Give it a few spins, then give it a few spins every day for 2 weeks. 3. In just 14 days take out your finished compost.
- Aeration/drainage units on the door allow the proper air intake for oxygen-hungry bacteria and the release of excess moisture, without spilled compost.
- Convenient, gear-driven, easy-to-spin handle makes it easy to turn even a fully loaded drum.
- Holds 18 bushels of materials so you can make bigger batches of compost at a time.
- Interior mixing fins assure thorough mixing as you turn the drum. Prevents material from sticking to the sides. Produces faster decomposition.
- Sturdy, galvanized steel wall construction is rust resisant, gives long-lasting use batch after batch.
- Drum Capacity: 22 cu. ft. Holds up to 18 bushels (168 gallons) for composting. Up to six 30-gallon trash bags of material.
- Size: 68" H x 50" W x 40" D
- Drum Height: 27" off the ground
- Drum Materials: Non-toxic galvanized steel, rust-resistant. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Tubular steel with black powder-coated finish
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Air Circulation: Screened vents in the end caps
- Turning: Gear-driven handle on frame
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 14 days*
- Guarantee: 60 days
- Warranty: 2 years
- 22 cu. ft.
- 40 in.
- 50 in.
- 68 in.