2015 Mantis 7924 Mantis 2-Cycle Plus Tiller/Cultivator
All the features of the 2-cycle, plus the addition of our popular FastStart technology! The Mantis 2-Cycle Plus Tiller/Cultivator requires 75% less starting effort. How it works: A spring-loaded ratchet-coil to adjust the piston and compress air, while delivering fuel directly to the ignition point. That is what makes starting faster, easier, and with much less effort.
NEW Soft, Sure-Grip Handles are ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation, even when tilling in hard clay or rocky soil.
Soft Comfort Grips
Lightweight, compact and easy to use. This tiller has the power to break through sod, plus you can reverse the tines to the cultivating position and carefully weed around existing plants. Saves you time…and, saves your back!
Our tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Plus, Mantis tillers are backed by a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee plus a 5-Year Warranty!
- 10" Tilling Depth. With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Backed By the Mantis Promise. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
- Compact Design. The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- High-Speed Operation. Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores. For example, you can cultivate or weed a 30' x 40' garden in just 20 minutes.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Lightweight. At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- NEW Soft, Sure-Grip Handles. Over-molded for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation. Flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines. Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine. It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train. Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Displacement: 21.2cc
- Fuel Type: Uses gas/oil mixture in tank
- Starting: Recoil with FastStart technology ; Variable speed throttle ; Tines spin at up to 240 rpm ; Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Type: 2-cycle with FastStart for 75% easier starting
- Tilling Width: 9"
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Standard: Kickstand
- Warranty: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.; Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. ; Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage ; Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 2-cycle with FastStart
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- 20 lb.