2015 Mantis 7566 Mantis XP 16" Tiller/Cultivator
Mantis® XP 16" Tiller/Cultivator
Our Largest, Most Powerful Tiller Ever
Big Heavy Tiller Mantis has done it again! The company that revolutionized the mini tiller has taken the power and performance of a front tine tiller and transformed it into the most compact, user-friendly, versatile tool to handle even the most challenging chores in and around your garden.
Soft, Sure-Grip Handles are easy on your hands. Height-adjustable handles let you choose the height most comfortable for you. A conveniently placed on/off switch makes starting and stopping the tiller simple.
This productive rototiller features our patented, serpentine tines that easily break through new ground and sod, compacted soil... even hard clay. At 16" wide, it makes short work of large gardens!
This tiller weighs just 34 pounds! Once your garden is established, you’ll use the Mantis XP 16" Tiller/Cultivator to weed it quickly and easily.
The Mantis XP Tiller is backed by a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee, a 5-Year Warranty, and the tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage!
- 10" Tilling Depth. Tills down 10", chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
- Adjustable Handle Height. Handles adjust to the height that's just right for you.
- Convenient Kickstand. Flips up and down just like a bicycle kickstand. Lets you park your tiller anywhere.
- Easy-starting engine. Powerful, Honda 4-cycle 35cc engine powers the tines twice as fast as other tillers. Requires no mixing of oil and gas, is easy to start, and is a little more quiet than a 2-cycle engine.
- Flush-Mount Throttle. Gives you greater control. Throttle-activated centrifugal clutch means tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. You won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Front-mounted engine guard and handle. Makes it easy-to-lift and carry.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Spin at up to 240 RPM and are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage.
- Soft, Sure-Grip Handles. For exceptional comfort; flared design for wrist comfort and fatigue-free operation.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train. Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Weighs just 34 pounds. It's lightweight and much easier to maneuver than large front-tine and mid-tine tillers
- Wide tilling width. 16" tilling width makes it faster to create a garden or prepare an existing one for planting.
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX35, 35cc, No mixing of gas/oil required
- Starting: Recoil, Variable speed throttle, Tines spin at up to 240 rpm, Sure-Grip comfort grips, Height-adjustable handles, Front bumper handle
- Tilling Width: 16"
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Tine Speed: Spin at up to 240 rpm
- Warranty: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free. Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. ; Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage ; Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle Honda GX35
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- 34 lb.