2015 Husqvarna ST 327T
Husqvarna ST 327T has been developed for landowners who need a high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower with superior traction that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 6-24 in. The efficient track drive system ensures accessibility on hard packed snow as well as on slopes. For easy operation, it features a two-stage system, hydrostatic transmission and power steering. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing, cast iron auger gear box and cast iron impeller. Features heated handle grips, LED headlight and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Blower type: Two-stage
- Working width: 27 inch / 68.58 cm
- Auger diameter: 35.5 cm / 14 "
- Number of impeller blades: 4
- Engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 22.52 cu.inch / 369 cm³
- Horsepower: 11 hp / 8.2 kW
- Gross Torque: 17 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume: 0.95 gal. / 3.6 lit
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission steps forward: Variable
- Transmission steps reverse: Variable
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Track drive system: Our track drive system ensures efficient accessibility of hard packed snow and slopes. Low ground pressure and grip safe cleats provide solid traction and sturdiness.
- Hydrostatic drive system: Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive system provides convenient driving with optimum control.
- Steering Assist: The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate.
- Heavy-duty auger housing: The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime.
- Heavy-duty auger: The robust auger gives first-class results operating in frozen as well as in extremely wet snow.
- Cast iron auger gearbox: Heavy-duty auger gearbox for maximum durability (10-year warranty).
- Electric starter: Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. When the engine is warm, it's easy to get going with the starter handle.
- Horse Power
- 11 hp (8.2 kW)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 369 cc
- 27 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 gal. (3.6 L)