2015 Husqvarna HU675AWD
The Husqvarna All-Wheel Drive family of mowers allows the user to easily handle hills, thick grass and tough terrain. All-wheel drive technology provides simultaneous power to all 4 wheels giving the operator maximum control and maneuverability. These rugged mowers feature a heavy-duty steel deck and powerful engine options. The HU675AWD features a 149cc Kohler engine, 22" cutting width, comfort handle and a 2 bushel soft bag collection system.
- Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Cylinder displacement: 149 cc
- Net power at preset rpm: 2.7 kW @ 3060 rpm
- Power: 3.7 hp
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.95 qt
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Drive wheels: All four
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-3.1 mph
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch
- Cutting width: 22 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting Height Increments: 7
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.ft.
- Handle type: Comfort
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./8 in.
- Weight: 89 lb.
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 98 dB(A)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 149 cc
- Self-propelled, variable speed
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Bag, Mulch