2015 Husqvarna FT900
The weight and size of this tiller makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. This machine is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade. And that's just the beginning, with this tiller you can do so much more. Powered by reliable, easy-start Briggs & Stratton engines, the FT900 is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 900 OHV Series
- Gross Torque: 9 lb.-ft
- Cylinder displacement: 205 cc
- Rotational speed: 118 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 3 qt.
- Transmission type: Chain/Manual
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Working width: 26 in.
- Working depth: 6.5 in.
- Depth adjustment steps: 6
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Included
- Reverse gearbox: Included
- Carry handle: Included
- Transport wheel/s: 2
- Drag bar: Included
- Forward-Rotating Tines: Included
- Weight: 100 lb.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series
- 9 lb.-ft. gross torque
- 205 cc
- Tilling Width
- 26 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3 qt.
- 100 lb.