2015 Husqvarna 323Ex
Husqvarna 323Ex is an efficient and flexible edger with high power and low weight, equipped with our E-TECH® engine. The front handle can quickly be adjusted using the wing nut. The isolated journalled support wheel can quickly be set to different trimming depths. The guard is designed to prevent stoppage due to gravel and soil.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Reinforced bevel gear: The bevel gear housing is reinforced with multiple layers of steel plates in order to prevent wear.
- Tool-less depth adjustment: Infinite height adjuster is durable and easily accessible
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Large support wheel: Improves maneuverability and easily adjusts for edging depth.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Blade guard: Guard is designed to prevent mud and dirt from interfering with blade operation.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Power output: 1.2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.9 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Mineral grease
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 3/3.6 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 96 dB(A)
- 24.5 cc
- Engine Type
- 1.2 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.9 fl. oz.