2015 Generac Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch
Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch
Premium whole-house backup power with patented G-Flex™ variable speed technology that matches engine speed to electrical demand.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Number of) 2 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- G-Flex Variable Speed Technology: By utilizing patented variable speed technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and produce power at <1.5% total harmonic distortion for quality power.
- Generac Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 90 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 20,000 Watts Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 18,000 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 in/mm
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 83.3/75
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 471/213.6
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 174 (4.93); Full Load – 285 (8.07) ; (Liquid Propane - cu.ft./hr(gal/hr)/cu.meters/hr.(liter/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 59.7 (1.64) [6.20]; Full Load – 123.7 (3.4) [12.94]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load - 63 ; Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode - 57
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 999 cc
- (Pounds/Kilograms) 471/213.6
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz