2015 Generac QuietSource 48kW
Keep your power and the peace with the QuietSource 48 kW. Packs a lot of power into a smaller footprint with less noise than standard liquid cooled units. Ideal applications include larger homes, convenience stores, restaurants and other small or medium sized businesses.
- Alternator: Output Leads 1-Phase - 4 wire ; Output Leads 3-Phase - 6 wire
- Bore x Stroke: (in/mm) 3.55/90.2 x 4.17/105.9
- Carburetor: Down Draft
- Compression Ratio: 9:1
- Cooling System: Closed
- Crankcase: (qt/l) 6/5.7
- Cylinders: (Number of) 8
- Displacement: (Liters) 5.4
- Electrical System: Battery Charge Alternator - 12 Volt 30 Amp ; Static Battery Charger - 2 Amp ; Recommended Battery Group 24F, 525CCA ; System Voltage - 12 Volts
- Fan: Speed - (rpm) 1954 ; Diameter - (in/mm) 22/558.8 ; Mode - Puller
- Fuel Pressure: 5-14" water column/9-26 mm HG
- Fuel Pressure: 5-14" water column/9-26 mm mercury
- Fuel Type: Natural gas, propane vapor
- Fuel: Natural gas, propane vapor
- Governor: Electronic Isochronous, ± 0.25% Steady State Regulation
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Oil Filter: Full flow spin-on cartridge
- Oil Pump: Gear
- Type of Engine: Generac V-Type
- Voltage: Electronic Single Phase, ± 1% Regulation.
- Water Pump: Belt driven
- Generac Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- Bearings: Sealed Ball
- Coupling: Flexible Disc
- Generator: Synchronous
- Rotor: Insulation Class - F
- Standard: Secondary Fuel Regulator; Fuel Shut Off Solenoid
- Engine Type
- Generac V-Type
- (Liters) 5.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Natural gas, propane vapor