2015 Generac PowerPact 7kW
Generac’s 7 kW PowerPact™ home standby generator is the affordable, automatic alternative to portable backup power. Features incorporate many of the qualities and reliability of the best selling Guardian Series, while remaining the most affordable home standby generator available. Significantly quieter than a portable generator, it protects the home’s most essential circuits, like refrigerators, well pumps and select appliances, without having to manually set up during inclement weather, refuel, or run electrical cords.
- Cylinders: (Number of) 1 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Governor: (System) Mechanical
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.2 qt/1.1 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHV
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Generac Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- PowerPact™: Offers an extreme value for those who desire automatic backup power at the most affordable price.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 30 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 7,000 Watts Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 6,000 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 27 x 25/915 x 676 x 640 in/mm
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 29.2 / 25
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 360/163.3
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group U1, 12 Volts and 300 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 73 (2.07); Full Load –117 (3.31) ; (Liquid Propane - cu.ft./hr(gal/hr)/cu.meters/hr.(liter/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 26.2 (0.73) [2.75]; Full Load – 46.8 (1.3) [4.91]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load - 69
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHV
- 420 cc
- (Pounds/Kilograms) 360/163.3
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz