2015 Generac MMG35FHD
Call for Price
The MMG35FHD Flip-Hood diesel generator provides reliable 36kVA 3-phase power in a highly mobile package. This popular model is stocked and ready for shipment.
Our revolutionary Flip-Hood enclosure with its unique front and back flip-hood design provides the user the quickest, easiest and most accessibility to all interior components for routine maintenance and service found in the industry. Down time is lost time; save time and money with our Flip-Hood generator.
The MMG35FHD Flip-Hood generator is now built with a large 106 gallon, integrated fuel tank for run times up to 36 hours. True reliable performance around the clock.
- Cooling System: capable of operating at 120°F ambient
- Electrical System: Controls: Remote start / stop contacts located next to lug box ; Lockable control box door with diagnostics window ; Lockable lug box with safety switch: Trips main breaker when lug door is opened, Disables voltage regulator ; Cable entry guides to the lug box: Restricts access of foreign objects ; Output ground connection lug inside lug box ; 125A main breaker with shunt trip ; Convenience receptacles with individual breakers (restricted use in high wye mode): (2) 120V 20 Amp GFCI duplex outlets (Nema 5-20R type), (2) 125 / 250V 50 Amp, 3 pole, 4 wire twistlock (Non-Nema 6369) ; Panel mounted rheostat for voltage adjustment - +/- 10% ; 720 CCA wet cell battery
- Engine: John Deere® PE4024TF281 ; turbocharged, diesel engine ; Prime - 43 hp @ 1800 rpm ; 4 cylinder ; 2.4 L displacement ; Tier IV Interim approved ; Rubber vibration dampers isolate engine/generator from frame ; 60 Hz engine/generator ; Radiator and oil drains plumbed to exterior ; Low coolant shutdown
- Fuel Capacity: 106 gal. ; 95 useable gallons ; Steel, single wall fuel tank, built into skid of generator set
- Generator: Marathon Electric® ; brushless ; 4 pole ; Class H insulation ; Voltage regulation +/- 1% with Marathon SE350 Voltage Regulator
- Governor: Electronic isochronous
- Dry Weight: Skid mounted: 2020 lbs (996 kg) ; Trailer mounted: 2540 lbs (1167 kg)
- LxWxH: Skid mounted: 95 x 35 x 52 in (2.41 x 0.89 x 1.32 m) ; 150 x 57 x 67 in (3.81 x 1.45 x 1.70 m)
- Operating Weight: Skid mounted: 2475 lbs (1206 kg) ; Trailer mounted: 2990 lbs (1377 kg)
- Air Filter: Disposable air filter - paper element ; Air filter restriction indicator mounted on control panel
- Alarms: (warnings / shutdowns are date & time stamped) ; Fuel level: warning – 15%; shutdown – 5% ; Overspeed protection: shutdown – 115% ; Oil pressure: warning – 25 psi; shutdown – 20 psi ; Coolant temperature: warning – 220°F; shutdown – 230°F ; Battery voltage: over – 15VDC; under – 11VDC ; Generator over voltage: warning – 110%; shutdown – 111% ; Generator under voltage: warning – 87%; shutdown – 86% ; Generator over frequency: warning – 105%; shutdown – 110% ; Generator under frequency: warning – 95%; shutdown – 90% ; Over current shutdown
- Control: Microprocessor-based controller: ; Backlit, 128x64 pixel resolution display ; -40°F to 185°F operating temperature range ; Thermostatically controlled LCD heater ; Six indicators w/ lamp test: Alarm / Fault (Red), Ready / Manual (Red), Running (Green), Warning (Yellow), Ready / Auto (Green), Supplying Load (Green) ; Push buttons for easy operation: Manual or Auto Start, Engine Start or Stop, Alarm Cancel & Fault Reset, Scrolling Arrows for Diagnostic Information (System kW output display, Line output & frequency display, Engine diagnostic display: Oil pressure/Engine temperature/Fuel level/Battery, System hours: Running hours/kW hours/Time to service)
- Fuel Consumption: (at prime): 100% - 2.6 gph (9.8 Lph) ; 75% - 2.0 gph (7.6 Lph) ; 50% - 1.3 gph (4.9 Lph)
- Material: (enclosure) ; “Flip-Hood” Patented design - aluminum, sound attenuated enclosure ; Easy access for daily maintenance ; Centralized location for all electrical connections/wiring ; UV & fade resistant, high temperature cured, white polyester powder paint ; Insulated and baffled ; 68 dB(A) at 23 feet – prime power
- Other: CSA certified ; (enclosure): ; Generac Mobile Power decals ; Multi-lingual operating/safety decals ; Fully lockable enclosure including doors and fuel fill ; Stainless steel hinges on doors ; Emergency stop switch located on outside of enclosure ; Central lifting point ; Document holder with operating manual including AC/DC wiring diagrams
- Output: 3 position selector switch: ; - Single phase – 120 / 240V Zig Zag ; - Three phase – 120 / 208V Low Wye ; - Three phase – 277 / 480V High Wye ; 26 kW / 26 kVA – standby, single phase ; 25 kW / 25 kVA – prime, single phase ; 29 kW / 36 kVA – standby, three phase ; 26 kW / 33 kVA – prime, three phase
- Run Time: 36.9 hr. – full load
- Trailer Specifications: “Flip-Tongue” design ; 2” ball hitch ; 3500 lb. axle ; 3000 lb. tongue jack with footplate ; P205/75R15 tubeless tires – 6 ply ; Safety chains with spring loaded safety hooks ; Transportation tie downs ; DOT approved tail, side, brake, and directional lights ; Recessed rear lights
- Warranty: Engine and generator covered under OEM warranty – consult factory for details.
- Engine Type
- John Deere® PE4024TF281 ; turbocharged, diesel engine ; Prime - 43 hp @ 1800 rpm ; 4 cylinder ; 2.4 L displacement ; Tier IV Interim approved ; Rubber vibration dampers isolate engine/generator from frame ; 60 Hz engine/generator ; Radiator and oil drains plumbed to exterior ; Low coolant shutdown
- Skid mounted: 2020 lbs (996 kg) ; Trailer mounted: 2540 lbs (1167 kg)
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 106 gal. ; 95 useable gallons ; Steel, single wall fuel tank, built into skid of generator set
- Run Time
- 36.9 hr. – full load