2015 Generac EcoGen 15kW
Whether the off-grid lifestyle is a choice or a necessity, you are responsible for producing the energy you consume – even when there’s no sun or wind. Ensure you never have dead batteries with the Generac EcoGen–the only automatic standby generator designed and warrantied specifically for off-grid use with an alternative energy system.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter) Approx. 3.75 qt/3.55 L
- RPM: (Engine Operating) 2,700-3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Extended Run Capability. This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- G-Flex Variable Speed Technology: By utilizing patented variable speed technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and produce power at <2% total harmonic distortion for quality power.
- Innovative Design & Prototype are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Purpose Built For Renewable Energy Applications. Designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, Generac introduces the first generator intended for alternative energy interaction. Capable of tying into an inverter and battery storage system to supplement the alternative energy source. This provides the cleanest running, low emission solution to recharging house batteries.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized Fast Response to changing load conditions and Maximum Motor Starting Capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 65 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 15,000 Watts; Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 15,000 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 (L x W x H) in/mm
- Max. Load: (240 Volts) 62.5/62.5
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Unit) (lb/kg) 536/243
- Battery: (Requirement (not included)) - Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas (ft³/hr (m³/hr)): ; 1/2 Load - 134 (3.79); Full Load - 281 (7.96) ; (Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]): ; 1/2 Load - 47.61 (1.32) [4.99]; Full Load - 104.4 (2.87) [10.86]
- Number of: (Cylinders) 2
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: (Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. (7 meters) with generator operating at normal load) 63
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 999 cc
- (Unit) (lb/kg) 536/243
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz