2015 Generac 6 kW EcoGen Series
Designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, the EcoGen 6 kW is the first generator intended for alternative energy system standby power. It’s engineered to easily integrate into an inverter and battery storage system, providing a cleaner running, low emission solution for recharging battery banks in an off-grid application.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 530cc
- Fuel: Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 11 to 14 inches of water column for LP gas; For Btu content, multipy ft3/hr by 2520
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter) 1.7 qt/1.6 L (Reservoir) 4.2 qt/4.0 L
- RPM: (Engine Operating) 2,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Extended Run Capability. This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of Generac’s success in “Improving Power By Design.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose Generac Power Systems with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Purpose Built For Renewable Energy Applications. Designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, Generac introduces the first generator intended for alternative energy interaction. Capable of tying into an inverter and battery storage system to supplement the alternative energy source. This provides the cleanest running, low emission solution to recharging house batteries.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized Fast Response to changing load conditions and Maximum Motor Starting Capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 50 Amps (25 after conversion)
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 6,000 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 (L x W x H) in/mm
- Max. Load: (120 Volts) 50 (25 @ 240 VAC)
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Unit) 387/175.5(lb/kg)
- Battery: (Requirement (not included)) - Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]): ; 1/2 Load - 27.6 (0.76) [2.87]; Full Load - 56.4 (1.55) [5.87]
- Number of: (Cylinders) 2
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: (Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. (7 meters) with generator operating at normal load) 52
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 120 VAC (240 VAC capable w/ kit 006016-1)
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI
- (Unit) 387/175.5(lb/kg)
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 11 to 14 inches of water column for LP gas; For Btu content, multipy ft3/hr by 2520